Friday, June 8, 2012

J4M: Gotcha Day will be 25 June!!!! Prayer requests...

Only a little more than 2 weeks from now I will be holding my precious new daughter. (yes, she will most likely be crying or screaming bloody murder wondering why this yellow haired crazy woman has just taken her away from everything she has ever known).  But I'm excited.  Now I'm busily creating packing lists and getting the house ready.  The crib is up but I still haven't hauled out the giant bin of little lady clothes yet.

Email today gave us lots of info!  We are officially in travel group 1868.  We must be in Beijing by the 21st latest.  We will get our precious Miriam on 25 June (woohoo!)  Our consulate appointment is on July 5th; we will take the oath that afternoon.  On 26 June we will be able to pick up her visa and be on an airplane bringing her home on the 7th.

Prayer requests: Pray for Miriam (she's got a rough transition ahead).  Pray for our safe travels.  Pray for my parents' sanity and patience as they watch our other two kiddos.  Pray for G and J (especially grumpy J) that they manage 3 weeks away from mommy and daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment